- Clamps materials up to 8" thick (20cm); 11/2" reach (38mm)
- Auto-adjust technology automatically adjusts to material thickness
- Easy-to-regulate clamping force using a simple thumbscrew
- Extra-large clamp faces spread clamping pressure evenly
- Ergonomic padded grips prevent hand fatigue
- Highly durable, all-metal construction
When you want the durability and auto-adjust convenience of Automaxx® clamping, but you need more clamping capacity, turn to Auto-Adjust Bar Clamps with Automaxx Technology. Just like other Kreg Clamps, these bar clamps adjust automatically when you change material sizes.
Just slide the clamp jaws against your workpiece, and then squeeze the handles. Automaxx Technology does the rest, closing the clamp with predictable, dependable clamping pressure every time. That clamping pressure is easy to regulate, as well, thanks to a simple thumbscrew that dials in the pressure you need, from gentle to highly powerful clamping.
Auto-Adjust Bar Clamps are available in three lengths — 8", 16", 24" — to suit a variety of project needs. Whether the job requires holding large pieces during assembly, keeping workpieces in place on your bench, or any number of other project processes, Auto-Adjust Bar Clamps are up to the task.