- Create a versatile, movable benchtop clamping station
- Includes 3" (76mm) Bench Clamp and Bench Clamp Base with bolt and knob
- Automaxx® auto-adjust technology adjusts the clamp automatically to match material thickness
- Clamps materials up to 31/2" (88mm) thick; 3" (76mm) reach
- Easy-to-regulate clamping pressure with a simple thumbscrew
- Extra-large padded clamp spreads clamping pressure evenly
- Ergonomic padded grips prevent hand fatigue
- Compatible with Kreg Clamp Trak and Clamp Vise
By combining a 3" Bench Clamp with a Bench Clamp Base, this kit allows you to take the power, versatility, and convenience of a Kreg Bench Clamp almost anywhere.
The Bench Clamp Base (also available separately) is made from durable cast aluminum. It can be mounted quickly and easily to any work surface that’s equipped with 3/4" or 20mm bench dog holes. Or, you can simply drill a hole in any work surface, and attach the Bench Clamp Base. You can also remove the Bench Clamp Base just as easily when not in use, or to move it to another location. Plus, the base swivels to offer 360° clamping capability.
The versatile Bench Clamp in the kit is perfect for Kreg Joinery, and for project assembly, routing, cutting, sanding, drilling, and more. Thanks to Automaxx® Auto-Adjust Technology, the Bench Clamp adjust to match material thickness automatically with a simple squeeze of handles — whether the material is thick, thin, or in between. You can clamp a 2x4 and then a piece of 1/2" plywood without ever readjusting the clamp.