Laguna, SmartShop® II CNC Router, 4 x 8, 7.5hp, Used
This is a used machine that a retired machinist had for a hobby, and used for about a year. It does include a 4th axis rotary lathe.
The Laguna SmartShop II was made especially for industries such as Cabinet-making, plastic sheeting processing and sign making. The Laguna Tools CNC has multiple table sizes with 7.5HP water-cooled or 12HP air-cooled variable speed spindle (extremely quiet) plus: Rack and pinion control on X and Y axis with ball screw control on Z axis and double square guide rails on all axis. A six vacuum zoned table with T-slots on a 3,500 lbs uni-welded base for optimum strength and longevity. Powerful PLC-based interface with industrial controller. Compatibility with virtually all cabinet design and carving software packages for effortless setup and coding. Also the control system is expandable and can be customized for any application.
SmartShop II 7.5HP Spindle Specs:
- 900 in/min rapid travel.
- 600 in/min maximum cutting speed.
- 12 ” clearance under gantry.
- 8 Position Automatic Tool Changer
- Heavy-duty welded tubular steel frame (3500 lbs).
- Vacuum table with T-slots.
- 20mm heavy-duty HiWin HG Series linear bearings and rails on all axes .
- “Helical” rack-and-pinion drives on “X” and “Y” axes, and precision-ground ball screw drive on “Z” axis.
- Gantry is driven on each end (two “helical” rack-and-pinion drives on “Y” axis).
- Delta brand VFD-B variable frequency drive.
- 7 1/2 HP, liquid-cooled Electrospindle with eight-position Automatic Tool Changer (BT-30). 4 supplied with machine.
- TOOL CONE HOLDER – FOR EASY BIT CHANGING
- B&R PLC industrial controller
- Solid state limit switches.
Standard features include:
- Spindle speed control through programming.
- Manual overrides of spindle speed and feed speeds during run.
- Centralized lubrication system for all axes.