Northtech NT-SLR-16SC Precision Straight Line Rip Saw
Contact us for a detailed quote and spec sheet
NT SLR-16SC Precision Straight Line Rip Saw
- Saw Motor: 15HP, 3PH 230V
- Feed: 1.5HP variable from 35' - 110' / minute
- Min. thickness: 3/16''
- Max depth of cut: 4''
- Max width of stock: (Blade to column arms) 18''
- "True Track" Chain and Race
- Table size 69'' X 35-1/2''
- Machine frame is constructed of 1'' thick base plate
- Solid steel frame with 1'' thick column arms.
- Safety door switch with pneumatic motor brake.
- 2'' Arbor and large support bearings.
- Glue line guarantee on 8/4 stock is 8' at 60' / minute.
- All motors and electricals are UL rated.
- Industrial fence with cam lock quick release on rack and pinion glide.
- Two rows of heavy duty kickback fingers.
- (8) large pressure rollers for optimum glue line ripping.
- An automatic mechanical oiling system with low level alert.
- A 100mw laser light and mounting bracket are included.
- (1) Tool box
- Amperage requirements: 15HP + 1.5HP 230V / 460V: 48A / 24A.
- Dust requirments: (1) 4'' dust port requiring 450 CFM
(1) 6'' dust port requiring 1,000 CFM
- Weight: 2,400 lbs.
- Machine dimensions: (L) 84'' X (W) 58'' X (H) 74''
- Warranty is one year parts
- All machines are tested at factory prior to shipment providing trouble free start up.